Pharmacy Start-up Tips
Did you know investing in a 1 hour consult could save you a lot of time and money. It's completely confidential and we can help you get the answers you need to make an informed decision to move forward.
Discussion points for the one-hour consult include but are not limited to:
- Fundamentals of a pharmacy business plan/proforma.
- Deciding between an acquisition and a start up pharmacy.
- Basics on establishing a pharmacy valuation.
- Understanding the process of an acquisition.
- The importance of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Cast of supporting professionals needed to realize ownership.
The consultation can be accommodated by phone, Skype or FaceTime if you prefer.
To arrange a 1 hour consult and for more information please contact us today:
email@example.com, (Please put “1 hour Consult” in the subject line)
“Innovative solutions that are specific to your actual needs can come about when liaising with our consultants. At the end of the day, our consultants are only interested in one thing, helping you achieve the best possible outcome”.
Are you a Canadian Pharmacist planning or in the process of starting, acquiring or selling an independent pharmacy?
This book contains the fundamental steps in the preparation, planning and process of starting, acquiring or selling an independent pharmacy in Canada. There are many considerations to ensure the best possible outcome.